1. Assist on processing company inventories and filing documents in an organized manner.
2. Enter data into computer via excel.
3. Travel to government bodies, banks, embassy and other places to deliver or collect documents or parcels, or enquire for information.
4. Assist on tending to customers via call/email/walk-in and provide them with accurate details.
5. Other ad hoc duties as required.
1. Required to have a motorbike or car for traveling purposes
2. Have common knowledge on the locations of government bodies, embassies or closest banks
3. Have a valid driver’s license
4. Computer literate (proficient in using Microsoft software – especially on Excel
5. Accurate, organized and proactive
6. Able to speak in Bahasa Malaysia and English, Mandarin speaker is preferred as may need to deal with China Embassy
7. Having knowledge or experience in dealing with government bodies, banks and embassies will be prioritized.