WE TAKE OUR CUSTOMERS PRIVACY SERIOUSLY AND WE WILL ONLY COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS OUTLINED BELOW.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your username and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at [email protected]
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
HW Genting Holiday Sdn Bhd does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
When you create a HW Genting Holiday account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the relevant information and services
- To update you on the itinerary, services information and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of products/membership to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on HW Genting Holiday website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our merchant Bank CIMB Bank Berhad. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be confirmed and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on HW Genting Holiday website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HW Genting Holiday ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies, sister companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our website. In exceptional circumstances HW Genting Holiday may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. HW Genting Holiday is committed to complying with the PDPA (Personal Data Privacy Act 2010) and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED BY HW GENTING HOLIDAY PLEASE CONTACT US AT [email protected] AND WE WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit HW Genting Holiday, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within HW Genting Holiday you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, HW Genting Holiday may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
HW Genting Holiday also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show HW Genting Holiday ads on sites across the Internet. HW Genting Holiday and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to HW Genting Holiday, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to HW Genting Holiday.
HW Genting Holiday reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
CONTACT TO MAKE INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
If you intend to exercise your rights in clauses herein to make inquiries or complaints regarding your personal data, our policies, procedures in relation to processing your personal data, you may contact the relevant department as follows:
- Department: CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Contact No.: 03-2141 6422
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Postal address: No. 35, Jalan Maharajalela, 50150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.